EMERGENCY HOT WATER REPAIRS
24/7 prompt, efficient service
Friendly, honest advice
It can be pretty inconvenient to be without hot water, which is why we have a 24/7 hot water repair service that will have your electric, gas, heat pump, instantaneous or solar hot water system up and running as quickly as possible. This includes repairs to popular brands such as Dux Hot Water, Rheem Hot Water, Vulcan Water Systems, Envirosun Solar Hot Water and Aquamax Water Heaters.
As a local family owned and operated business based in the Hills District we also offer:
- 20+ years experience for all types of hot water systems
- A genuine 24/7 emergency hot water repair service
- Same day replacement of electric and gas water heaters
- Obligation free quotes
- Licensed, qualified and experienced service
- Fully insured, honest and reliable service
Emergency hot water repairs: the most common problems
If you have an electric hot water system you are likely to be experiencing one of the following problems:
- Hot water temperature not consistent
- Lack of hot water
- Varied water pressure or flow rate
- Hot water cylinder leaking
- Water flowing excessively from the relief valve
- Pilot light going out
- Brown or rusty water
- Hot water system making unusual or popping sounds
To avoid these problems you should look to have your gas, electric or solar system serviced regularly. This should include a flush of your system to get rid of any mineral and sediment build up. Ideally this should be annually but more often if you have hard water. Your temperature and pressure release valve should be tested more often – every 3 months.
Replacing your hot water system
If you need emergency repairs for your hot water system you may need to replace it. The most common hot water systems are:
- Electric heated storage hot water system, which are cheap to buy and install but more expensive to run. The best option is to use it off-peak when electricity is cheaper. but to make the most of this you need a system with a tank large enough to store the water.
- Continuous flow gas systems are more expensive to install but cheaper to run. They also deliver hot water when required, with no need for any storage. You will need a gas line run to your property if you don’t currently have one.
- Solar hot water systems use solar collector panels and a storage tank, with an electric or gas boosted backup to heat your water hot when there is no sunshine. This is the most expensive option, but the initial investment can be offset over time.
Emergency hot water repairs: Why Hills Hot Water?
Need some reasons why you should call us for your emergency hot water repairs?
We are proud of our reputation which is based on:
- Electric Hot Water Systems
- Gas Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
- Instantaneous Hot Water Systems
- Dux Hot Water
- Rheem Hot Water
- Vulcan Water Systems
- Envirosun Solar Hot Water
- Aquamax Water Heaters